Initial training in interior design, Level II certification (France) and Level 6 certification (EU) (French NSF code 233n)
CREAD Institut forme les futurs Architectes d'Intérieur Designers à l'obtention d'un diplôme Code/s NSF 233n certifié niveau II , (Fr) et de niveau 6 (Eu) au rncp du 19 novembre 2013 publié au Journal Officiel du 29 novembre 2013, délivré au terme de 4 années d'études après le bac et reconnu en Europe .
First cycle (first through third years): a time for laying the foundations of knowledge
In the three years that comprise the first cycle of the CREAD Institut school, students of interior design learn the basics and develop aesthetics, creativity and cultural knowledge. Our students also acquire the technical foundations of implementation of materials and building construction and explore the layout of residential housing and commercial architecture.
The rigorous programme stimulates curiosity to equip students with technical and creative knowledge and expertise.
These three years, punctuated by periods of internships at companies, prepare them for in-depth studies during the second cycle (fourth year).
Second cycle (fourth year): a time for positioning and maturity
Since our teaching is centred on our students' autonomy and professional development, the fourth and final year allows each student to go from idea to user and from design to execution by applying a general design approach, and to study the operational phases of the profession (project management, construction site management) in greater depth.
Asserting and positioning oneself as an interior designer involves developing one's capacities for analysis of various co-existing approaches to general design — environmental, technological, cultural, human and social.
CREAD Institut courses, especially in the second cycle, focus on real-life situations moderated by professionals, in the form of workshops and conferences.
- Courses in interior design and commercial architecture
- Technical courses: knowledge of materials and building implementation
- Architectural design and techniques
- Creative and cultural courses: history of design and decorative arts, fabrics and wallpaper, graphic design, drawing and sketching, perspective, decorative and stylistic trends
- Environmental design, bioclimatic architecture
- General design, marketing, visual communication
- Lighting design
- Courses in visual communication, computer graphics
- Applied courses: communication, marketing, merchandising, English, colour semiotics
- Project management and business activity: planning, costing, description, construction site supervision, entrepreneurship, human resources
- Various themes: talks by professionals, supervision of competitions, research and innovation laboratories.
To learn about our educational programme and all the subjects we teach, please contact us.